Each Jamberry class is carefully constructed to connect children with their caretakers, siblings, and other children (even across the virtual divide) in joyful, collaborative music making. Using nursery rhymes, folk songs, instrument play, movement, puppets, stories and more, we will introduce your little one to musical concepts (like tone and beat) while working on important social-emotional skills (like self-expression, self-confidence and sustained focus). Join us!
Nothing can replace the joy and connection that comes with live music. This is why Jamberry is excited to offer outdoors, in-person, socially distanced classes in parks and backyards across the North Shore. The classes I currently offer are:
Music with Nicole or Liana
Park District Classes
MuSic with nicole or Liana
Jamberry Music hosts these classes in a beautiful backyard in NW Evanston near the corner of Lyons and Drake. In this 45-minute class, you and your little one will bond with each other and make new friends while we sing, dance, play, pretend and experiment with instruments. Class is geared towards children 6m - 5 yrs
- NW Evanston classes held near corner of Lyons and Drake
- Northbrook classes held near corner of W. Lake ave and Milwaukee Ave
Kenilworth Park DiStrict
- April 14 - June 9
- 10:20 - 11:05 - 6-23 months
- 11:20 - 12:05 - 2-4 yrs
- Classes are held in the spacious Assembly Hall at the Kenilworth Park District. The space is large enough to allow social-distancing.
- Sign up for these classes using by the button below (not through care.com like the rest of the Jamberry classes)
jBaby - beth emet
- In-Person - 45 minutes
- Tuesdays 9:30 - 10:15
- 5/24 - 6/28 - NEW SESSION
- $90/family for the series
- 6m-2.5 yrs old. Siblings welcome
- Sign up for these classes can only be accessed by the button below (not through care.com like the rest of the Jamberry classes)
Interested in hosting a class or class series with your friends and their little ones? I, or another Jamberry teacher, will come to you and bring everything we need for an active, engaging class. Send me a message and I’d love to talk to you about some options!
A Word on Safety
The safety of you and your children is of utmost importance to me. Here are some precautions I take to ensure everyone's safety
Please help me protect the other children and do not come to class if you or your little one have been exposed to or are exhibiting any symptoms associated with covid-19. Reach out to me in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can discuss rescheduling your reservation.
Sanitized instruments: Every instrument offered to you and your children is sanitized in between each use.
Masks: All adults and children over the age of 2 are required to wear masks for indoor classes.
Social-Distancing: Jamberry Music sets out visual aids to help each family know where to sit/stand/dance/and play in order to keep a safe distance from one another.
Class size limit: Each in-person class is limited to how many people we can comfortably fit in our outdoor space while maintaining a safe distance
What if it rainS?
- If it is raining without thunder and lightening, all efforts will be made to hold class as planned. I set up a couple tents in the yard and we rock out in the rain.
- If there is thunder, class will be cancelled and I will refund you in the form of Jamberry credit.
- In either case, if there is rain in the forecast, I will email all enrolled no less than 1 hour before class to let you know the plan.
There iS Something Special about claSS in the rain. It ShowS our kidS that we are reSilient and that the unexpected can be magical.
Jamberry Music is committed to making our classes available and affordable for all families.
For information about tuition assistance and free classes, please contact email@example.com
Please note, Kenilworth Park District classes must be registered for through their website and will not be found in this calendar. Please see above for the link!
Classes are Central Standard time
Instructions for registration:
- Click on the class you'd like to attend in the calendar
- Follow the prompts to "Add to Cart" and continue until you have checked out
- If you signed up for a virtual class you will then receive an email with a zoom link listed in the class details under "where"
- In order to attend a virtual class, you'll need a zoom account. You can sign up for a free zoom account here: https://zoom.us/ and follow the prompts Setting up a zoom account only takes a minute, but it's best to do it before class begins in case there's any confusion