Nothing can replace the joy and connection that comes with live music. This is why Jamberry is excited to offer in-person classes in indoor play spaces, park districts, preschools and living rooms across the North Shore. The classes we currently offer are:
Music with Nicole
Park District Classes
jBaby - Beth Emet Synagogue
Jamberry Music offers classes at a variety of locations. Because of our “nomad status,” registration is a little different for each class. To register, click on the event you want in the calendar below. In the “description” box, you’ll see a link, “sign up here.” That link will take you to where you need to go to sign up for that specific class whether that be care.com (for all “Music with Nicole/Emma” classes), Kenilworth Park District’s website (for the KPD classes), or JBaby’s website. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
MuSic with nicole/Emma at Little BeanS
- Tuesdays 11 - 11:45
- Wednesdays 9:30 - 10:15
- $25/1 class or $70 for a 3 class pack
- The price of class includes admission to the play space before and/or after class.
- geared towards children 6m - 5 yrs.
- You and your little one will bond with each other and make new friends while we sing, dance, play, pretend and experiment with instruments.
Kenilworth Park DiStrict
- 10:20 - 11:05 - 6-23 months
- 11:20 - 12:05 - 2-4 yrs
- February 23 - April 13
- $176 for the session ($22/class)
- Classes are prorated. Join any time!
- Classes are held in the Kenilworth Park District Assembly Hall
- Sign up for these classes using by the button below
jBaby - beth emet
- Tuesdays 9:30 - 10:15
- February 14 - March 21
- $90/1 child, $135 for two children
- 6m-4 yrs old
- Classes are prorated. Join any time!
-Classes are held indoors in Beth Emet's crown room - a very large space with air filters
- Sign up for these classes can only be accessed by the button below
A Word on Safety
The safety of you and your children is of utmost importance to me. Here are some precautions I take to ensure everyone's safety
Please help me protect the other children and do not come to class if you or your little one have been exposed to or are exhibiting any symptoms associated with covid-19. Reach out to me in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can discuss rescheduling your reservation.
Sanitized instruments: Every instrument offered to you and your children is sanitized in between each use.
Masks: All adults and children over the age of 2 are required to wear masks for indoor classes.
Social-Distancing: Jamberry Music sets out visual aids to help each family know where to sit/stand/dance/and play in order to keep a safe distance from one another.
Class size limit: Each in-person class is limited to how many people we can comfortably fit in our outdoor space while maintaining a safe distance
What if it rainS?
- If it is raining without thunder and lightening, all efforts will be made to hold class as planned. I set up a couple tents in the yard and we rock out in the rain.
- If there is thunder, class will be cancelled and I will refund you in the form of Jamberry credit.
- In either case, if there is rain in the forecast, I will email all enrolled no less than 1 hour before class to let you know the plan.
There iS Something Special about claSS in the rain. It ShowS our kidS that we are reSilient and that the unexpected can be magical.
Jamberry Music is committed to making our classes available and affordable for all families.
For information about tuition assistance and free classes, please contact email@example.com
Please note, Kenilworth Park District and jBaby classes must be registered for through their website and will not be found in this calendar. Please see above for the links!
Classes are Central Standard time
Instructions for registration:
- Click on the class you'd like to attend in the calendar
- Follow the prompts to "Add to Cart" and continue until you have checked out
- If you signed up for a virtual class you will then receive an email with a zoom link listed in the class details under "where"
- In order to attend a virtual class, you'll need a zoom account. You can sign up for a free zoom account here: https://zoom.us/ and follow the prompts Setting up a zoom account only takes a minute, but it's best to do it before class begins in case there's any confusion